You Deserve The Best!
Create A Safe Indoor Environment
(Residential & Commercial)
Professional HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Fredericksburg VA | Dryer Vent Cleaning Fredericksburg VA
- Regular (professional) cleaning of your Air Ducts and Dryer Vents removes excess dust, debris, dead skin cells, pet dander, pollen, mold, allergens and bacteria from your vents (home or business)
- It also increases the efficiency and can help to extent the lifetime of your HVAC system.
- Cleaning your dryer vent (air ducts) prevents excessive lint buildup in your dryer’s ventilation exhaust system
- Makes your dryer operate more efficiently thereby reducing the time it takes to dry your clothes
Heaven’s Best Is Proud To Offer
A Revolutionary Way To Clean Air Ducts!
Call Us Today To Learn More and To Start Breathing Healthier
Everyday the air in your home is continuously re-circulated throughout your HVAC/Air Duct System. Over time dust, dander, debris and lint builds up making these systems less efficient and costly to operate. Additionally this build up can become a potential hazard to your home and family.
Our #1 goal at Heaven’s Best: Provide our customers with Professional Air Duct and Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning that thoroughly cleans your vents and HVAC system to help you keep your home, business, family, loved ones and employees safe and healthy.
“This is one of our specialty services and all of our technicians are professionally trained and certified professional (by following NADCA approved methods and standards)”.
Energy & Cost Savings of Professional Air Duct Cleaning Stafford VA
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is misused. Contaminants in HVAC system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal run cycles. When an HVAC system is uncontaminated, it doesn’t have to work as hard to preserve the temperature you desire. Resulting in less energy used, which in turn means less money spent on energy bills.
Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors. (AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION)
o 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, contaminated indoor air: (AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ALLERGISTS).
The levels of some harmful pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than outdoor air: (USEPA) Studies have revealed that two out of three indoor air quality complications involve the HVAC System.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies.
- One out of six people suffer that from allergies do so because of fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (TOTAL HEALTH AND BETTER HEALTH MAGAZINES) 10-12 million Americans suffer from Asthma. Children and the elderly are especially affected by polluted indoor air. (DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS)
- Most commercially available fiberglass furnace filters are less than 7% efficient. (ASHRAE)
- The Environmental Protection Agency also offers information about indoor air quality and pollutants. For more information, look at this link from the Environmental Protection Agency… Indoor Air Quality info from the EPA website. (http://www.epa.gov/indoor-air-quality-iaq#Suscauses).
Health Benefits and Air Quality Improvements of Dryer Vent Cleaning Stafford VA
With over 15,000 dryer fires annually it’s important to make sure you’re not at risk. With lint buildup being the most common cause its common sense to clean the filter but lint can build-up behind the dryer as well as in the ducting and his highly combustible. If you use flexible hosing for your dryer vent there is a hirer risk for combustion, the safest option is a straight metal tube that will help prevent fires. Don’t wait till it’s too late!
Other Reasons to have your HVAC/Air Ducts cleaned
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- Smokers in the household.
- Pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- Variance in temperature or airflow throughout the house.
- An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and raising utility bills.
- New furnace or ductwork.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the ductwork, which could cause contamination build-up in the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a normal price range for an air duct cleaning service?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that “duct cleaning services typically – but not always – range in cost from $450 to $1,000 per heating and cooling system.
How Should A Residential HVAC System Be Cleaned?
The most effective way to clean air ducts and ventilation systems is to employ Source Removal methods of cleaning. This requires a specialist to place the system under negative pressure, through the use of a specialized, powerful vacuum. While the vacuum draws air through the system, hoses are inserted into the ducts to dislodge any debris that might be stuck to interior surfaces. The debris can then travel down the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system and the home.
Are there any health benefits that come from HVAC system cleaning?
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system can improve indoor air quality.
Will HVAC system cleaning reduce our home energy bills?
Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.